Sacred Conversations is not just about using spiritual practices to protect yourself from burnout. Spiritual practices are vital for creating new options that bring us joy and strength along the journey. Most importantly, shared spiritual practices are living food for our moral imagination as we envision a world full of justice for all.
- Conversation prompts that guide participants to the heart-led spaces of our shared justice work
- Facilitated group discussions
- Sharing about personal spiritual practices
- Physical embodiment exercises
- Naming your own spiritual practices and taking away new ones
Sacred Conversations honors the tools and technologies of justice work while revealing that the place of ritual, contemplation and renewal is the very ground for justice work.
Upcoming 2015 dates: October 2 & December 4
PSR, Berkeley. Free.